Wednesday 15 July 2009

Observations..

I asked Worle workshop participants what they'd particularly noticed about the London films, and what they had noticed or would want to highlight about Worle/school in the mediascape content they were about to make.


London:

Birds

I like the squirrel running through the trees

Trafulgar Square

London Eye

I liked the movement of people and cars amongst large monuments

Sped up sunrise, walking. Time manipulation.

I liked the horses and animals

Liked the moving people part

Birds

Dappled sunlight


Worle:

Buildings - different viewpoints

Grass

Different height levels

Friends and some lesson

I noticed how different the school feels with no children

Environment

Animals

D.T.

Trees

Worle was very flat

Show the school animals

Environment

Nothing except PE

Environment

Animals

Sports Facilities

No comments:

Post a Comment